The 2020 Election is just around the corner. But the work of bettering our state is already well underway. One of the most crucial decisions that Arkansas Democrats will make is who we send as delegates to the National Convention to choose our nominee for President.
The process is understandably complex. Each week, we will send an email to keep you updated, informed, and engaged. Sign up for the weekly Delegate Selection email at the bottom of this page.
If you click the image above, you will be taken to our website. There, you can access all the documents you need to stay up-to-date in this process. Additionally, the state party staff has put together a potential budget for National Delegates to estimate their costs, which is located here.
Here are some of emails that we have sent so far:
- Introducing ArkDems Delegate Selection Newsletter / Phase One: Becoming A County Representative / October 16, 2019 [Read it here]
- County Representative Breakdown (how many each county will get!) / October 31, 2019 [Read it here]
- Look Out for Your Form A Receipt / January 21, 2020 [Read it here]
- How To Get Elected to the Special State Convention, pt 1 / January 29, 2020 [Read it here]
- How To Get Elected to the Special State Convention, pt 2 / February 20, 2020 [Read it here]
- Check Out the County Representative Ballots / February 28, 2020 [Read it here]
- Are you ready to run for National Delegate? Form B is Available Now. / April 15, 2020 [Read it here]
- Register to participate in your county convention! / April 20, 2020 [Read it here]
- Announcing the Members of the Special State Convention / May 7, 2020 [Read it here]
How the delegates will be awarded: