The Democratic Party of Arkansas is ready to start a brand new effort, showcasing regular, everyday folks from all across the Natural State. Meet our Everyday Arkansans.
If you care about the Natural State enough to be a proud Arkansas Democrat, we’re asking you to share your story at the link below.
As the party compiles stories and experiences from our circle of Arkansas Democrats and beyond, we hope to invite members of our communities and our county parties to submit how they’re an “Everyday Arkansan” – and why that makes them an Arkansas Democrat. Take this as an opportunity to invite your friends and family to get involved with the political process!
Participate in this new initiative to showcase why we’re Democrats and what we love about our home state — all through story compilation, social media campaigns, and speaking truth to power.
Everyday, Arkansans feel the effects of bad policies in our cities, schools, hospitals, and more. We deserve better, and sharing our experiences as Arkansans, can help us find common ground.
Let people across the state know they’re not alone in their beliefs, in their values, in their frustrations, and in their aspirations.
- Everyday Arkansan Tyler Draper knows Arkansas is Worth Advocating ForMeet Tyler Draper, a science teacher, a Democrat, and an Everyday Arkansan. “Hunting. Fishing. Hiking. Politicking. Malvern is the Brick Capital of the World. Arkansas is … Read more
- Andrea Adams is an Everyday Arkansan.Our next Everyday Arkansan is Andrea Adams from Sherwood, Arkansas. Here’s what she had to say about moving from Detroit to Arkansas: My mother’s name … Read more
- Dalton Thompson is a Proud Everyday ArkansanRead more about Dalton Thompson, of Faulkner County. He’s a Young Democrat and an Everyday Arkansan! “I’m a student and I was raised to always … Read more
- Why Bruce Martin is an Everyday ArkansanMeet Bruce Martin, an Arkansas Democrat from Stuttugart, Arkansas. “A lifelong Arkansan, I have seen what perceptions about race and class have done to limit … Read more
- Meet our first Everyday Arkansan: Kristyn Clark“Huntsville is a small, family-oriented agricultural community. Many of us have been here for generations and are continuing to raise our own families here. Arkansas … Read more