Every vote counts. Ashley Hudson is on the verge of FLIPPING her district blue and WINNING her race for the Arkansas House. Her team refused to let a single ballot be left on the table and ensured that every voter in her district would have their vote counted.
Together, with the help of volunteers, campaign members, pro-voting organizations, and some work from the DPA, Hudson’s team spent the days after Election Day knocking on doors, making phones calls — and making sure that every person who had an absentee ballot or provisional ballot flagged by the Pulaski County Election Commission was contacted to “cure” their ballot by presenting an ID in person, or otherwise rectifying a fixable issue. Hudson went from being down by just a little more than 100 votes on Election night, to pulling ahead by 25 votes at last count on 3:25 a.m. Friday. Every vote counts.
This is a big moment to flip this Arkansas House seat blue — and more importantly to get someone like Ashley Hudson to the Capitol. She’s made her mark and earned the trust of her community by showing that she’s someone who thinks for herself and cares about other people. Her aspirational campaign is a testament to what we can all strive toward.
- Arkansas can provide every child in our state with a world-class education.
- Arkansas can make sure every Arkansan has access to excellent, affordable healthcare.
- Arkansas can institute smart gun safety measures.
- Arkansas can honor and serve its veterans.
- Arkansas can become a world-class business incubator.